Thursday, March 30, 2006

Found out yesterday that there is a Chuckle Brothers tribute act. It's infact Barry and Pauls brothers but they are not in real life called Chuckle I was thinking that perhaps they could feature in the work with a fake reproduction paddle thus questioning the nature, power, and use of the authentic. I nailed my list of demands to the door of the museum yesterday. I'm going on a pilgrimage to scotland to visit the birthplace of Chalmers and reconect the paddle to a statue of it's owner. I'm also hoping I might get to the National museums of Scotland to visit an ethnographer who is friends with Francis the curator at Rotherham - museums are a small world it's sort of 2 degrees of seperation. Anybody is welcome to come along apart from the person who posted the comment about the free games consul - I hope this is some kind of Phising spam thing and not a random person. My pictures refuse to upload - could it be because they are all 8 mega pixle - do I have to resize them - help from the seasoned Bloggers is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home