Saturday, November 26, 2005

'inadvertently' inbetween


I've realised that I inadvertently placed myself in the wrong space between posts and broke the chronological order of things simply by not checking the setting of time and date before hitting 'publish'.
Interestingly, some orders you disturb by not knowing, others only by knowing in dept ... say that ignorance is bliss, but perhaps it's time to seriously consider its potential as a deliberate political strategy (laughing students take note!).

Breaking the analogous order again (linearity is difficult, isn't it!) and -- for now -- ignoring Steve's introduction of a new subject: above, an object that straddles the space between art object and museum artefact (so perhaps carpet fluff can as well?), and a continuous absolute favourite of mine: the Drum Recording Metrograph. I'm sure I don't need to explain why!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home