Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

Just dragging myself back into the world of work. I'd be intereseted in catching up with everybody. I've had an initial meeting at Rotherham and lots of ideas got chucked about. It seemed important that one outcome from the project could be to generate links between services through the project - or at least share experiences - I thought it might be useful to set a date for a midpoint meeting where we all get together and give museum staff involved an opportunity to see whats happening across the project - Kate perhaps you could use this as a midpoint research milestone? Perhaps a date in March if this fits everybodies timescale.Anyway I'm still not quite over new year but if people could respond to this posting it might shake me into some positive creative action. Happy new year STEVE

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Thanks for this Steve.
I have spent the day shaking off my kids while I set up meetings in Rotherham (Ferham, Rotherham museum,Islamic artists in Rotherham, Sheffield social history etc etc) so for me the links thing is v. important.
I would love to meet up in March - can't do the 16th but otherwise is good.
By the way, I wanted to say THANK you to all of you for your wonderful interviews.
They were very precious and I am scared of transcribing them as I don't want to power to leach.
We can talk about that in March

11:30 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I meant the power to leach. I type too fast.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home